Welcome to Korea Teaching Jobs!
We are a brand-new website built around connecting qualified teachers with quality jobs in South Korea.
Why Teach in South Korea ?
Teaching in Korea has some major advantages.
- Experience a fun and dynamic culture. Korea has everything from the serenity of mountaintop temples to some of the most bustling and exciting cities on earth.
- Expat community. There are many ESL teacher in South Korea, every city in the country has a community of English speaking foreigners. It’s very easy to meet people from other English speaking countries.
- Free accommodation. Almost all jobs in South Korea provide apartments rent free for their teachers. This means convenience and the ability to save more money for you.
- A chance to experience teaching and living abroad. Many people start their teaching career here, as well as being a first experience living abroad.
- Low taxes. Taxes in South Korea are very low in comparison to much of the Western world.
It’s almost a year and a half since I came to Korea, and I still feel compelled to stand back and take stock of how lucky I am. I have an interesting job, time to explore a beautiful country, and I am, for the most part, treated with kindness and curiosity.Clare Hartwieg